Constant Cravings LLC
152 Broad Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Store: (262) 248-8450
Fun Product Facts
Ten "Oh, Fudge" Facts
Ten "Crunchy" Popcorn Facts
1. The word fudge originally meant nonsense.
2. It is believed that fudge was created on accident, when someone "fudged" an attempt at making caramel.
3. Fudge is considered one of the most difficult treats to make.
4. June 16 is National Fudge Day.
5. The record for the largest pan of fudge weighing 5,760 pounds was set in 2010 by the Northwest Fudge Factory of Ontario, Canada.
6. Not all fudge is chocolate flavored.
7. The sundae topping known as “hot fudge” is not actually fudge.
8. Michigan’s Mackinac Island considers itself the fudge capitol of the world.
9. Fudge is known as “American sweetmeat” in Britain.
10. A firmer form of fudge known as “tablet” is a popular Scottish treat.
Great job, you made it through our fudge list. Reward yourself with one of our delicious fudges!
1. Americans consume roughly 17 billion quarts of popcorn annually.
2. In 2003, popcorn became the official snack of Illinois.
3. January 19 is National Popcorn Day.
4. Popcorn a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
5. A serving of popcorn contains only 30 calories.
6. The American Dietetic & Diabetic Associations suggest eating popcorn to help lose weight.
7. Popcorn kernels have two main shapes called “snowflakes” and “mushrooms.”
8. Partially popped kernels are called “spinsters” or “old maids.”
9. Quality popcorn seed produces 98% or more popped kernels.
10. Popcorn over 5,000 years old was found in a cave in Mexico in 1948.
That was a long list, I bet you worked up an appetite. Time for some sweet and salty popcorn!